- Soft Tissue Work
The clinic treats everyone of any age with an injury, ache or pain. Not just Sportsmen or Women.
I treat necks, shoulders, arms, wrists, hands, backs, hip, knees, ankles and feet.
- Muscle & tendon injuries & pain
- Ligament strains
- Joint pain
- Sports, leisure, accidents & old injuries
- Work related repetitive injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trapped nerves
- Tennis & golfers elbow
- Ankle sprains ,
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
Aims of treatment
- To reduce pain & discomfort
- To restore normal function & mobility
- To give advice or on-going treatment which will help prevent the injury from recurring.
- The philosophy is to diagnose & treat the underlying cause of your complaint not just the symptoms.
On your first appointment you will have a thorough assessment of your complaint to find out exactly what is causing your pain or symptoms. Your complaint will be explained to you and how it can be treated.
Your appointment will not be rushed and you will have plenty of time to ask questions if you wish to. This will benefit you by giving you a better understanding of your condition.
The initial assessment will take approximately 45 minutes. The industry standard is 30 minutes.
If I feel your complaint can be managed better by another health professional I would be happy to refer you.