I am a fully registered Podiatrist/Chiropodist and I have over 25 years experience in a Clinic environment.
Treatment is carried out in my surgery in Oundle. (Home visits by special request). There is no referral needed to see a podiatrist, from your GP.
- Nail cutting and rasping
- Ingrown toe nails
- Callous (hard skin removal)
- Verruca treatment
- Fungal nail treatment
- Custom made prescription orthotics (insoles) See orthotics page on website.
- Plantar fasciitis
- Lower limb sports injuries (mobilisation & ultrasound)
- The diabetic foot
- Chiropody treatment from a Health Professional Council Registered Podiatrist/Chiropodist. Reg no. CH17675
- Member of the British School of Podiatry & Chiropody.
- Member of the School of Surgical Chiropody.
- Reimbursements from many health insurance companies e g. Simply Health (HSA).